Sunday, November 27, 2011

Inspirations

I find my inspirations in the strangest places sometimes.  Luckily I had my camera with me when this one came up.

The background was created using the SU MDS program and Extreme Elements.  The nice thing about the MDS is that when you don't have the stamp sets you can modify what is existing on the MDS and Extreme Elements is one of the preloaded stamp sets.

I punched out three small cogs and two large cogs from the SU Cog Punch and adhered them to the front of the cardstock and then stamped the sentiment on the bottom using SU Bring on the Cake.

My latest toy from SU is the Cool Spritzer Tool.  Using my black SU marker I spritzed randomly around the page.

So next time you are out and about don't forget your camera because your next card is only a "click" away!

Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment