Tuesday, December 6, 2011

TST#44



The challenge this week over at Try Stampin on Tuesday was a square card with a diagonal center.


This is what I came up with can you tell what it is just by looking at the card?  If you can't just look to the right!  Can you tell what it is yet?

So first of all I hope that my daughter does not look at my blog for the next week or so because she asked for this book for Christmas and I am pretty sure that Santa is bringing it to her stocking.  Shhhhh!




As with any book you need a bookmark and I like to try and make tags or markers that go with the book cover either matching the colour or the subject.  Here I went with the colours.  Very simple diagonal with a cross over in the back that will hook onto the corner.  Very simple sentiment with STOP..RIGHT..HERE, lets you know exactly where you left off.


Hope you enjoy.



Nancy

2 comments:

  1. Super idea Nancy, totally love it! T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool idea!! You are an amazing card maker. Gotta get you to join us!!

    ReplyDelete