Saturday, February 11, 2012

Getting Organized

Before Oraganizations Began


If you haven't joined in on the fun over at Stampin Fun and Friends you're missing the great projects and tutorials along with the friendly chats this past two weeks.  One of my tutorials was this one, which believe me the picture of my office desk before I started is accurate.    Included in the projects were a Desk Pad, Storage Box, Note Pad Holder and a Binder to keep project designs or bills in.  If you like what you see here consider joining in next time.

After Organization



Believe it or not I have also been able to keep my office working space clean and organized since coming up with these projects.

Martha Stewart eat your heart out!

Hope you enjoy...see you at the next Stampin Fun and Friends get together!

Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment