Monday, February 20, 2012

Masculine Monday 20/2/2012

The title for this Mondays card is not my idea, but one that I saw from Francis Martin or "Frenchie".  So thanks Frenchie for challenging me to come up with Masculine cards on a weekly basis.

So often it is difficult to come up with masculine cards and when I saw her Masculine Monday card last week I thought, great idea and so now every Monday I will post a card with a Masculine Flare to it.

Today's card actually started out without an idea in mind.  Then after I had made the card I saw a challenge and thought OMG my card is almost like the sketch, but when I went to post it to the site I noticed that there was a card there already with the same principle to it so thought good idea just too late.

Lovely as a Tree is one of my favourite stamp sets and I use it a lot for masculine cards. 

Hope you stop back each Monday for a new Masculine Card to add to your collection.

Hope you enjoy!

Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment