Friday, April 13, 2012

Masculine Monday 9/4/12 A Little Late

Sorry for the delay in my Masculine Monday card this week.  I was not even sure that I was going to post anything at all this week.  I base my cards on two things:  1. bringing joy to myself in the creation portion and 2.  bringing joy to the recipient.

Unfortunately this week I found out that a card I had made for someone was not appreciated and this really hurt me deeply.  It really made me think twice about wanting to creat anything further. Because I stopped stamping for a few days I managed to miss a few challenges that I would have otherwise looked at and possibly tried.  One of them is Freshly Made Sketches, so this was the Masculine card that I have come up with to go along with their sketch even though I didn't get it done in time.




The inside of the card holds a gift card.

I hope you enjoy it.

Nancy

I like to hear what you think so please leave me a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment