Friday, April 27, 2012

Stampin Fun & Friends Count Down Repost

Yes the count down is on for Stampin Fun & Friends Mothers and Fathers.

This session starts on April 30th, that's just six days away, so it is time to break open those piggy banks and join in on the fun.

There are lots of great projects, and yes I have seen a few that you will really want to get the instructions for.  Don't forget those instructions are only available to you if you register!  We also have chat nights and challenges.

Just to make it a little more interesting, I am offering a pass to this session.  All you have to do is leave a comment letting me know that you are a follower to my blog and also what you enjoy or would like to see from my blog.  I will be selecting a winner on Saturday, April 28th.

I will be watching for you.

Nancy


No comments:

Post a Comment