I have not tried many gate fold cards in the past, but I am seeing a lot of them lately, so time to give it a try. Here I have used the Fleur de Lis Spellbinder Die to create the inner and outer portion of the locking mechanism for the card front. The original blue CS was very vibrant on the more muted background so I used Not Quite Navy to sponge and tone it down. Then I added a little more blue on the DSP.
Unfortunately the photo does not do the card justice, but I'm sure the recipient of the card will enjoy it.
Now hop on over to Try Stampin on Tuesday and see what the other designers have up their sleeves for you.
Don't forget to give this sketch a try yourself and post your results so I can see how you interpret this one.
Hope you enjoy.
I like to hear your comments so don't forget to leave me one.