Saturday, July 7, 2012

Canada Eh! Crazy4Challenges - C4C144

Last week while scanning through the internet for challenges I came across one that I was able to use alongside another of my challenge sites.  Appropriately the sight is called Crazy 4 Challenges.

This week their challenge is to use the colours of your countries flag to make a card. So being a Canadian Eh!! I of course am using red and white.  I cut out a simple maple leaf and ran it through my Cuttlebug using the spider web embossing folder.  As Canadian's we are known for all kinds of things, but our Maple Leaf is our #1 logo along with out ability to consistently say Please and Thank You.
I hope you like what I have come up with.  Thanks for checking me out.

Nancy

I love hearing your comments, so please don't forget to leave one.

1 comment:

  1. Hi nancy, What a clever idea to use the Spider Web embossing folder for the veins on your leaf!

    ReplyDelete