Monday, September 3, 2012

Masculine Monday

Well September has rolled around and time for the kids to head on back to school. Where did the summer go?

I know I have been absent for the past while with Masculine Monday.  I apologize.  My life over this past summer has been turned upside down having to deal with my Father.

I do have some wonderful news though!!! It's not a project or card for Masculine Monday but an announcement.  After 10 years of applying and being turned down on all to many occasions, our son has finally been offered a job with a fire department.  He has managed to get on with the town he wanted and is looking forward to spending his time in his chosen career path.  Life could not be any better right now,  we have a new grandbaby from our son and now this.  I guess the saying is true "all good things come to those who wait!"

I do have a small project to show you today.  This is one that I put together for the Stampin Fun and Friends site.  I'm sure that we have all either just about walked through a screen door or walked into a screen door.  Or what about those small holes that you just don't want to replace the screen for. Here is a fun idea that you can share and make with your kids.   Hope you enjoy.


That's all from me today.  Time to prepare for a family diner and celebration!

Nancy

2 comments:

  1. Congrats to your son...sounds like his life is just amount perfect right now!! Love the screen idea. I'll have to think about that for awhile because my little holes are at the bottom of the screen doors where pets have scratched!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so super cool and I adore them! :) And a huge congrats to your son!!! That's wonderful news!!! :)

    ReplyDelete