Tuesday, September 4, 2012

TST #82 Hello

It's Tuesday and time again for Try Stampin on Tuesday.  I thought that the sketch offered a lot of options, but I have seen a lot of monochromatic cards lately and thought that I would give it a go for this challenge. 
This would make a great Christmas Card layout as well.   

I hope you like what I have come up with and hope that you give it a try as well.  Ok your turn, link your card over at Try Stampin for all of us to see and don't forget to check out the other great Designers at Try Stampin as well.

Thanks for dropping by.

Nancy

Your comments mean a lot to me so please remember to leave one.

4 comments:

  1. Nancy, this is just divine!!! I ADORE the monochrome and that bow is gorgeous! I'd love to see what you create for this month's Technique Tuesday challenge!!! :) HUGS to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Nancy, love your card also. Thanks for you kind comments on my card too. Hugs, Bev

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card, so pretty! It would make a great wedding card :)

    ReplyDelete