Tuesday, November 13, 2012

TST #92

It's Tuesday again so time to take part in the Try Stampin on Tuesday challenge.  This week CherylAnn has given us not only a sketch to work with but to add the colour Red into the card somehow.  So with that in mind I searched out Dynamic Duos and their challenge was to use the colours Sahara Sand and Cherry Cobbler. Perfect!


I actually started out using a different stamp set, until I realized that Paula Reid from our group had used the same one, so off to the drawing board to find another alternative.  I know I probably could have used the same set, but I really felt that the cards looked too much alike.  Clockworks to the rescue.  
 
Even though this card has a little bit of ribbon on it I really do think that it could be used as either a masculine or feminine card.  What do you think?

Hope you like what I have come up with.  Now it's your turn.  Hope on over to Try Stampin on Tuesday and lets see what you come up with.  Don't forget your RED!

Nancy

Your comments mean a lot to me so please remember to leave one.

No comments:

Post a Comment