Monday, January 28, 2013

Thinking of You

Over the past year and a half I have joined CherylAnn Robinson's cast for the Try Stampin on Tuesday Designers as well as her Stampin Fun and Friends Sessions as a Designer.  We have learned over time that we both have very, very much in common and could possibly be each others twin.  

CherylAnn has had a few speed bumps over the past month, but she is still smiling.  However this past weekend I think the biggest speed bump hit her when her Mom passed away.  This will be a hard time for her, but for anyone that knows CherylAnn she is a surviver and we are all "Thinking of You".  

Once I had completed the card I was searching through my favourite sites and came across the sketch at  Less is More.  Little did I know that the sketch was exactly what I had just done so I decided to add it to their gallery as well.
  

All our love to CherylAnn and your family in this time of need, no matter where we are.

Nancy





2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Nancy... another lovely one!
    Thanks again.
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a pretty card nancy!!

    thanks for joining us
    Jen xx
    Less Is More

    ReplyDelete