Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day everyone.  I hope that each and everyone of you have someone special to celebrate this special day with.

For me, I have to say that just about every day is Valentine's Day for me because I am married to my best friend.  He makes every day special.

Today I have two cards for you.  The first is a simple card that I made for Stampin Fun and Friends.  This is a spiral pop-up card.  For most pop-up cards the spiral portion is made with a circle cut round and round.  To go along with the Valentine's theme I decided to take a heart and make it into a spiral giving the spiral a little more character.

The second of my Valentine's cards for Stampin Fun and Friends is again a spiral card but with even more depth and character.  This one has a double spiral that becomes a 3D heart when the card opens.
So no mater who you are with today I wish you a very Happy Valentine's Day and may your Heart be Content.

Thanks for dropping by.

Nancy

Your comments mean a lot to me, so please remember to leave one.

1 comment:

  1. Nancy, both cards are beautiful, the second one is my favorite. Amazing pop-up card.

    ReplyDelete