Tuesday, June 18, 2013

TST #123 This way to Fun!

Another slow week for me.  Things are gradually getting back to normal...if there is such a thing called normal...but there is still a long way to go in helping my Father.

That was my inspiration for this weeks card for Try Stampin on Tuesday.  I am always my happiest when I am away at the beach with my husband, alone, so that we have time for each other and no thoughts of anything else.
I was going to make this card as a shadow box card, but decided to go with a Clean & Simple style.
 Using the Labels 13 I created a mask for the card front.
The stamp set I used had a variety of seashells.  I stamped out three of the larger shells and cut them out.

Ah the days of sun, sand and sea, and a large glass of wine in hand.  I can and feel the pleasures now.

So what is your take on the sketch.  Need more inspiration, hop on over to the Try Stampin site to see what the other great Designers have in store for you.  Don't forget to post your creation for all to see.

Thanks for stopping by.

Nancy

Your comments mean a lot to me so please remember to leave one.

2 comments:

  1. This is such a fabulous card. I love how you have created your scene and the addition of the little shells are perfect. This card has a rather soothing effect and defiantly makes me want to go the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful idea, so serene and pretty!

    ReplyDelete