Monday, July 29, 2013

HOC C&S Inspiration Photo "may all your WISHES come true!

House of Cards this week has an Inspiration Challenge.
http://yourdecoratinghotline.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/floral.bhg.orngwllprpss_Jazz7a.jpg
When I look at this picture I not only see the colours I can almost picture the special occasion going on at the table.  Would it be a Birthday Celebration? a Romantic Dinner for 2? or a Special question being asked?  That was my inspiration for the card.
I started with my trusty Post-it notes and created a mask to run my Very Vintage wheel through. Then I sponged the background before removing the mask. 


Next my trusty Stamp-a-ma-jig to the rescue and I stamped the "wishes" through the sponged area. Again with my jig I reinked only the smaller sayings and aligned them at the top and bottom of the sponges area. Then just in case that Special question was asked I added a little touch of bling!









What do you see when you look at the inspiration photo.  Colours or .....  Show us what has inspired you about this photo.  Then make sure that you share it with us over at House of Cards.  Can't wait to see what you come up with.

Thanks for stopping by.

Nancy

Your comments mean a lot to me so please remember to leave one.


7 comments:

  1. Sooo elegant!! I adore this beautifully curved lettering!
    Rosi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Nancy
    I see colours always... I never think of occasions when looking at a photo, it is worth considering though.
    Love your interpretation, it is a fabulous CAS card.
    Smiles:)
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your masking is amazing, Nancy!!! This is SO gorgeous--I have that roller and didn't even think to use it! It's utterly perfect! Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! And I love that bit of bling! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your take on it Nancy - I imagined the table set for a birthday!
    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nancy, your CAS card is so beautiful, great masking and SAMJ work! The Very Vintage wheel was perfect and it makes a fab background for a sentiment - I must remember that, thanks for the inspiration! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete