Tuesday, September 3, 2013

TST #134 In Session...

That's right Class is in Session!  It's the most wonderful time of the year for Mothers everywhere.  Time to have you home back to yourself, for those who are stay at home Mom's and time to be able to finish that morning coffee.....before it gets cold!

We are into a new school year and something a little different at Try Stampin on Tuesday.  The Design Team has been split into two different Teams.  We will post on alternate weeks, although we can still make cards for the weeks that we are not scheduled.  We also have some new members to the group and I think that you will find their talent is amazing.

Today's sketch at Try Stampin on Tuesday is dedicated to Back to School with a little twist...the use of metal or metallic colour (silver, gold, bronze).
I decided to take a little different approach to the rainbow on the sketch and use it as separations in a binder.  
I managed to find some DSP that looked like notebook paper and used that as part of my background and then using a paper edge punch I created a notebook and then with the round tab punch I made the notebook look like it had subject tabs.

It's a bit of a stretch for the sketch, but I think it still works.  What do you think?

Need more inspiration?  Hop on over to the Try Stampin site and see what the others have in store for you.

Thanks for stopping by.

Nancy

Your comments mean a lot to me so please remember to leave one.  



4 comments:

  1. Thank you for the lovely welcome and comments about my card! Love your card too, fantastic idea with the coloured tabs!

    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card! Love the little notebook edge punch and the great rainbow tabs. Perfect for back to school!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh I love this Nancy!! What a great idea! So simple yet so effective! :))
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete