Tuesday, October 15, 2013

TST #140

About a month ago CherylAnn, our leader over at Try Stampin on Tuesday, came up with a plan to have the Designers split into two teams.  Instead of us posting on a weekly basis she decided to go with  every other week.  Even with this new plan I am really having a hard time getting my act together to get my post done on time.  That four letter "WORK" keeps getting in the way, along with having to put more and more time into looking after my Dad.  I hope that this will change but I can't see the light at the end of the tunnel right now.

This week the sketch was nice and simple.
But even with it being simple I managed to screw it up.  I put my whole card together and then realized that I had placed the items on upside down.  Good thing it was the type of card that could work the other way.
You can see here were I goofed and put the accents on the wrong way.  
 
Now it's time for you to show us your stuff.  Hop on over to Try Stampin on Tuesday and see what the other Great Designers have in store for you.  Don't be afraid to show us your mistakes either!  We can't be perfect all the time.....just most of the time! Don't we wish!

Thanks for stopping by.

Nancy

Your comments mean a lot to me so please remember to leave one.  

No comments:

Post a Comment