Tuesday, October 29, 2013

TST #142 All the Leaves are Gone!

Yes Autumn has just about finished its grand colour display and the majority of the leaves are down and raked up.  However this week I decided to give autumn just one more chance to show it's colours.  I have chosen a muted colour scheme for my card instead of the vibrant autumn colours.

Here is the great sketch that we have to work with this week at Try Stampin on Tuesday.

Use the colour ORANGE on your card!

I think that there are so many possibilities for this sketch and I know that I will keep it in my book of sketches for future use.
The leaves were copied onto double sided DSP that I had on hand using a photo copier.  The DSP that I chose had a combination of pale orange and the green. I wanted the clean lines of the maple leaf so I sketched out the leaves and simply copied them. Once they were copied out I fussy cut them and then edged the sides with a marker to make the sides bolder.
I was very pleased with the results and hope that you are as well.  Now it's your turn.  Give this great sketch a try and don't forget to post your accomplishments on our site!

Thanks for stopping by.

Nancy

Your comments mean a lot to me so please remember to leave one. 

1 comment: