Tuesday, May 6, 2014

TST #166 Pinterest Special

So todays card for Try Stampin on Tuesday has a Mother's Day Theme to it. Unfortunately I lost my Mother 21 years ago to Alzheimer's and am now going through the early stages of this disease with my my Father.  Thankfully I have learned that this disease although has a lot of downs to it it also has a lot of ups and we celebrate the ups whenever we can get them.
Mothers Day Theme
I have also tried something a little different with this card.  I am addicted to Pinterest and have chosen several "printable images" from the files and used them for this card. 

If you look closely you will also see the little heart which I took from one of the Easter Bunnies and adapted it to my card.  This little heart will bring to light the verse that I have chosen for the inside of the card.
The images used for this card are as follows:
feathers - lia griffith

I do miss my Mom and remember her always.  Her creativity and talent I would like to say spilled over to me and I am forever grateful for that.  

Love you Always Mom.

Thanks for stopping by.

Nancy

Your comments mean a lot to me so please remember to leave one. 







1 comment: